The product is effective against root borne fungal diseases, after application it will form a protective zone surrounding roots, so that it permits entry of harmful fungus.
Trichoderma viride ( 1 X10 11 CFU/gm)
• Trichoderma viride induces plants to turn on their native defence mechanisms against pathogen and also act as antagonistic agent.
• It improves soil health by destroying plant pathogens.
• It increases yield by reducing diseases incidences.
• It reduces chemical fungicides application therefore cost effective and environment friendly.
Dosage & Application:
• Seed Treatment: Sprinkle water on seeds and mix 5 Tablets/ capsule just before sowing for one kg seed of any crop.
• Soil Drenching: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule in 50 -100 liter of water and drench the solution near root zone of crop.
• Soil Application: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule with Organic Manure and apply to one acre.
• Drip Irrigation: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule in 50 -100 liter of water and incorporate into the soil through drip irrigation systems after filtering with appropriate filters.
• Compatible with well rotten FYM/compost/vermi compost.
• Don’t mix with any chemical fungicide.
• Alternate spray with chemical insecticides, botanical insecticides may be applied.
• Avoid usage during high temperature.
• Always use in evening time.
• Safe to Human, mammals, natural parasites and predaters.
• Applications should be repeated at least once in a week for four weeks. For greenhouse pest problems, applications in every 10-15 days are recommended.
• Apply near the root zone, preferably leaving a 4 day gap on either side before applying chemical fertilizer or pesticide.